WELCOME

I'm a full-time wife and mom of two adorable boys. When I'm not busy trying to keep up with them I enjoy photography, traveling, planning parties and a little bit of reading.

In February of 2008 I was diagnosed with an incurable terminal lung illness, though God promised me a full and complete healing. While we wait for His timing, we're taking it one day at a time, and standing in awe of how God's using all of this for His glory. The tough road we've traveled has given us a new perspective on the fragility of life. Memories are more important to us than ever before. The goal of this blog is to share some of our family life - the ups and downs, the joys and probably some of the pains as well. It's mostly meant as a personal journal of sorts, but you're welcome to share in it. We'd like to take this opportunity to say ...

WELCOME TO THE FEITNER ADVENTURE!

Monday, December 15, 2008

This Year's Christmas Kick-Off

So, my former college roommates and I celebrated Christmas over the weekend - at my house. We baked cookies, did crafts with Alex, did some art projects of our own, and even had a Christmas morning. Life goes by so quickly that I'm glad that we're maintaining our friendship! If we don't take the time now, then before we know it we'd be strangers. These are two fabulous women - I feel honored to call them my friends, and to have my boys call them "auntie." Here's a sampling of some of our fun!

Prince Harrison

King Aaron

The gifts we opened on "Christmas Morning."

Alex demonstrating his amazing "Hungry Hippos" skills.

Alex sponge-painting a tree for his bedroom door.
Hopefully I'll post a picture of the finished product later.

Alex using a cookie cutter to show how "strong and mighty" he is.

The Cookie Bandits - Lisa, Jen & Julia

No comments: