WELCOME

I'm a full-time wife and mom of two adorable boys. When I'm not busy trying to keep up with them I enjoy photography, traveling, planning parties and a little bit of reading.

In February of 2008 I was diagnosed with an incurable terminal lung illness, though God promised me a full and complete healing. While we wait for His timing, we're taking it one day at a time, and standing in awe of how God's using all of this for His glory. The tough road we've traveled has given us a new perspective on the fragility of life. Memories are more important to us than ever before. The goal of this blog is to share some of our family life - the ups and downs, the joys and probably some of the pains as well. It's mostly meant as a personal journal of sorts, but you're welcome to share in it. We'd like to take this opportunity to say ...

WELCOME TO THE FEITNER ADVENTURE!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

one year



It was one year ago - today - that Aaron started his new job in Pittsburgh.

It was one year ago - today - that I began the 2 months of being a single mom during the week - with health problems - while trying to sell our house - and then buy a house - and then packing our house to relocate.

It was one year ago - today - that God reminded me how special friends are - and how necessary - and how loving they can be when they step up and offer to be my support network and remind me that I'm never really alone.

It was one year ago - today - that God taught me that HE needed to be my main support - and that though my husband loves me with his whole being, he won't always be there - and that I'll still be okay.

It was one year ago - today - that our lives changed yet again - for the better (though they were undoubtably very stressful for a couple months).

Happy one year anniversary, darling!

No comments: