WELCOME

I'm a full-time wife and mom of two adorable boys. When I'm not busy trying to keep up with them I enjoy photography, traveling, planning parties and a little bit of reading.

In February of 2008 I was diagnosed with an incurable terminal lung illness, though God promised me a full and complete healing. While we wait for His timing, we're taking it one day at a time, and standing in awe of how God's using all of this for His glory. The tough road we've traveled has given us a new perspective on the fragility of life. Memories are more important to us than ever before. The goal of this blog is to share some of our family life - the ups and downs, the joys and probably some of the pains as well. It's mostly meant as a personal journal of sorts, but you're welcome to share in it. We'd like to take this opportunity to say ...

WELCOME TO THE FEITNER ADVENTURE!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

sneak peak

Monday evening the boys and I drove the 3 hours (round trip) from my mother's to Dogwood (and back again).  Aaron and I attended Alex's kindergarten orientation, and the boys played with Grandpa for a couple hours.  The fellas had a blast, and Aaron was glad for a sanctioned painting break!  I was glad for a sneak peak at the massive painting job that's under way... (and yes, they DID paint the ceilings!)








The main area's now totally complete (just waiting for new lights to be installed)!  It's even cleaned up!  And tomorrow the fellas will finish painting the master bedroom and Harrison's bedroom!  Less than 48 hours till we move back to Dogwood!  I'm giddy excited! (just wish the colors in the pictures were more accurate so you could appreciate the transformation even more...)

Thank you, fellas, for all your exhausting, hard work!!!

No comments: