Last week (for 10 days straight), we had 3 different "sets" of house guests - back to back for a total of 8 people - and the most time between one leaving and the next arriving was under 4 hours. It was WONDERFUL (a little chaotic at times) but WONDERFUL! The last family left Sunday evening just after dinner. So, I declared Monday "Jammie Day". The boys loved it just as much as I did.
WELCOME
I'm a full-time wife and mom of two adorable boys. When I'm not busy trying to keep up with them I enjoy photography, traveling, planning parties and a little bit of reading.
In February of 2008 I was diagnosed with an incurable terminal lung illness, though God promised me a full and complete healing. While we wait for His timing, we're taking it one day at a time, and standing in awe of how God's using all of this for His glory. The tough road we've traveled has given us a new perspective on the fragility of life. Memories are more important to us than ever before. The goal of this blog is to share some of our family life - the ups and downs, the joys and probably some of the pains as well. It's mostly meant as a personal journal of sorts, but you're welcome to share in it. We'd like to take this opportunity to say ...
WELCOME TO THE FEITNER ADVENTURE!
In February of 2008 I was diagnosed with an incurable terminal lung illness, though God promised me a full and complete healing. While we wait for His timing, we're taking it one day at a time, and standing in awe of how God's using all of this for His glory. The tough road we've traveled has given us a new perspective on the fragility of life. Memories are more important to us than ever before. The goal of this blog is to share some of our family life - the ups and downs, the joys and probably some of the pains as well. It's mostly meant as a personal journal of sorts, but you're welcome to share in it. We'd like to take this opportunity to say ...
WELCOME TO THE FEITNER ADVENTURE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment